CELTS BY THE SEA
Delivered in conjunction with Celtic FC, ‘Celts by the Sea’ will take place on Saturday, June 17 and will include a sponsored walk in the Ballycotton area of East Cork, followed by an evening of entertainment at Sea Church – a beautiful casual dining restaurant and event space.
Supporters will have an opportunity to participate in the sponsored walk element and the evening event, or can opt to participate in either element of this exciting duo of Foundation fundraising initiatives.
Those who take part in the walk will be able to purchase their ticket for the evening event at a discounted price. Sponsored walk participants under the age of 18 are welcome to join the evening event free of charge, but due to licensing restrictions, they must vacate the venue by 8pm.
The sponsored walk element – set to kick off at 3pm – will see participants complete the 9.5km Ballycotton Cliff Walk, which boasts some truly breathtaking sea views.
Format of the Day/Evening Fholks is as follows: 2.00pm – Registration and briefing 2.30pm – Walk begins (participants can be aged from 10 years-old) 5.30pm – 6.00pm – Walkers finish and end at Sea Church, Ballycotton 6.00pm – BBQ at Sea Church 7.00pm – 7.40pm – Q&A with former Celts and Cork City legend Mick Conroy 8.00pm – Under 18s to depart 8.05pm – 8.30pm – Tosh McKinlay Speaks 9.00pm – 9.30pm – Tadhg Hickey Comedy 9.30pm – 10.00pm – Prize Draw and Auction (1 item or max 3) 10.00pm – Live music by Liam McGrandles
Registration fees/ticket prices and minimum fundraising requirements are as follows:
- Ballycotton Cliff Walk Registration and Discounted Sea Church Event Ticket (Over 18s) – €43 (includes BBQ) and a minimum fundraising target of €100.
- Ballycotton Cliff Walk Registration (Over 18s) – €28 (includes BBQ) and a minimum fundraising target of €100.
- Ballycotton Cliff Walk Registration (Under 18s) – €20 (includes BBQ) and a minimum fundraising target of €50.
- Sea Church Event Ticket (Over 18s) – €33 (includes BBQ).
- Sea Church Event Ticket (Over 18s) – €20 (ticket only, BBQ not included).
You can register for the Ballycotton Cliff Walk and/or purchase your ticket for the evening event at the link below: